BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for 1969 - 1972 Chevrolet/GMC K10-K15 1/2 ton 4WD Pickup Trucks UPGRADE KIT WITH - REAR LEAF SPRINGS - Selecting this option will replace the included rear block kit with new rear BDS Glide-Ride leaf springs.
Front lift is accomplished using our acclaimed Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System, featuring stand up, bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs.
This lift kit includes new u-bolts, urethane spring bushings, brake line relocation brackets and new front and rear hydraulic shocks. A 4" steering arm is also included to correct steering geometry.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
- Est. Installation: 5 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 2
Important Kit Notes
- 1. This sytem will only work on vehicles with a 3-bolt steering arm to knuckle mounting system.
- 2. If vehicle is equipped with a front anti-sway bar, a sway bar drop bracket kit is available in the accessories section.
- 3. Although unusual, if any drive line vibration is experienced there is a transfer case drop kit available in the accessories section.
- 4. The 1/2 ton generally came from the factory with 52" eye to eye rear leaf springs. However, some were produced with 56" factory springs. If ordering rear leaf springs, be sure to measure your factory springs before ordering.
|Product Name||BDS Suspension 4" Front/ 4" Rear W/Front & Rear Springs (1/2Ton)|