Tacoma SAS Kit B
Trail-Gear is proud to be the first in the industry to develop a series of Tacoma SAS Kits for 95-04 Tacomas that are complete, user friendly, and affordable. Trail-Gear has a great respect for the Tacoma and the Tacoma market, so we have dedicated our resources to developing a full line of Tacoma products. Every Tacoma component in these kits have been engineered for maximum durability and tested using the most advanced engineering technology in the industry. With our full color, in-depth installation instructions, anyone with minimal mechanical and welding skills can install these kits in one or two weekends.
Trail-Gear offers three different Tacoma SAS kits. We feel that offering a selection allows the customer to pick the kit that is best suited and priced for their unique build. All gussets and frame supports are included, so the Tacoma will be much stronger when you finish than it was from the factory. These kits are built by Tacoma owners, for Tacoma owners. If you have any questions you can call our technical support line with confidence that you will be speaking with a fully trained professional, who will assist you with any questions that you may have during your installation.
This kit contains the following components:
Note: If you have a 3.4L engine, you may need to replace your radiator. See steps 116-120 of the instructions for more information.
Note for SAS KIT B: With a 79-85 solid front axle, you will need regular high steer kit. Please let us know if you require a require a regular high steer kit (part #130001-1-KIT).
Note For SAS Kit A, B, and C: You will need the following components to complete your build:
- (2) Toyota Solid Axle Spindles, 140205-1-KIT
- (2) Brass Spindle Bushings, 140105-1-KIT
- (1) Toyota Solid Axle Hubs (Pair), 140448-1-KIT or 140449-1-KIT
- (2) Aisin Locking Hubs or (1) Creeper Flange Kit, 300468-1-KIT or 140134-1-KIT
- (1) Super Metal Hub Stud Kit, 300578-1-KIT
- (1) Super Metal Spindle Stud Kit, 300573-1-KIT
- (12) Front Wheel Studs, 140392-1-KIT
- (12) Toyota Lug Nuts, 140080-1-KIT
- (4) Steering Stop Bolts
- (1) Set of Wheel Spacers may be required with some rims to clear the brake calipers
|Product Name||Trail Gear Tacoma SAS Kit B, 4" Leaf Springs, 12" Shocks, 3.4L (TG111367-1-KIT)|