× Success! We've received your application
× There was an error sending your application. Please try again later.
At North Shore Off-Road, we are always looking for dedicated, hard-working and positive people to join us. We offer incredible opportunities in a fast-paced and growing environment.
If you are customer service focused and have a passion for vehicles, then submit a resume to our team! Successful applicants will have a brief phone screening before an in-person interview.
Location: Surrey, BC
We are a busy truck accessory wholesaler, supplying everything for the truck and Jeep enthusiast. We represent well over 100 different manufacturers, and have been a proud leader in our market place.
We currently have an opening in our Surrey warehouse for a Shipper/Receiver to join our team. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate must be a multi-tasker with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Operate carts and warehouse material handling equipment (pallet jack, order–picker, reach truck, fork lifts) Experience not necessary as we train in house but definitely an asset.
- Invoice orders and communicate with our shipping department
- Work from order sheet to build orders for transport
- Use courier systems (Loomis Laser, Purolator ESS, ) to create and affix shipping information
- Exhibit strict attention to detail, maintain order accuracy
- Perform all assigned duties in safe and productive manner/li>
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to standard
- Ensure pallets/loads are built correctly
- Maintain cleanliness in work area
- Verify incoming goods and stock shelves in an appropriate sequential manner
- Pick and stock product in both indoor and outdoor storage facility year round
- Able to lift/move/handle 50 – 70 LBS + regularly – a good percentage of what we sell are in this range but our products range fully from 1LB to 250LBS per item
- Basic computer skills – will be trained on in house system
- Have steel toed / CSA approved safety footwear
- Wear/Use PPE in all required areas – we provide everything except boots
Previous warehouse and forklift experience an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Surrey, BC and North Vancouver, BC
North Shore Off Road has been Western Canada's one-stop source for truck and four wheel drive accessories.
We currently have an opening for a Full Time Sales Representative. The successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills and a proven track record in sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle a large volume of sales/service requests by incoming/outgoing calls
- Interact, respond and follow up with customer requests in a timely fashion
- Process Customer purchases, orders and returns
- Make outbound calls to new and existing Customers
- Maintain and grow the customer base
- Learn about and sell a diverse line of products
- Able to maintain store showroom
- Maintain an organized work space
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work independently
- Must have a proven track record in sales/service
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and own vehicle
- Experience in the automotive/accessory industry is an asset but not mandatory
We offer a competitive wages, health benefits, employee purchase discounts and a positive, stress free working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Location:North Vancouver, BC
One of Western Canada's largest off road and truck accessory retailers, is currently looking for a store operations supervisor to expand our products and services. North Shore Off Road has been in business since 1984 with two warehouses and over ten stores throughout BC and Alberta.
The store operations supervisor is ideally responsible for the day to day operations of his/her store including but not limited to staff, inventory, customer service, cleanliness, and growth. We are looking for a self-driven individual with the ability to develop a team environment. Automotive and/or management experience is required.
North shore Off Road offers a competitive salary plus bonus, full benefits package, paid vacation, and an employee purchase program. If this could be a career for you please forward your resume with a cover letter.