× Success! We've received your application
× There was an error sending your application. Please try again later.
At North Shore Off-Road, we are always looking for dedicated, hard-working and positive people to join us. We offer incredible opportunities in a fast-paced and growing environment.
If you are customer service focused and have a passion for vehicles, then submit a resume to our team! Successful applicants will have a brief phone screening before an in-person interview.
Location: Surrey, BC
We are a busy truck accessory wholesaler, supplying everything for the truck and Jeep enthusiast. We represent well over 100 different manufacturers, and have been a proud leader in our market place.
We currently have an opening in our Surrey warehouse for a Shipper/Receiver to join our team. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate must be a multi-tasker with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Operate carts and warehouse material handling equipment (pallet jack, order–picker, reach truck, fork lifts) Experience not necessary as we train in house but definitely an asset.
- Invoice orders and communicate with our shipping department
- Work from order sheet to build orders for transport
- Use courier systems (Loomis Laser, Purolator ESS, ) to create and affix shipping information
- Exhibit strict attention to detail, maintain order accuracy
- Perform all assigned duties in safe and productive manner/li>
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to standard
- Ensure pallets/loads are built correctly
- Maintain cleanliness in work area
- Verify incoming goods and stock shelves in an appropriate sequential manner
- Pick and stock product in both indoor and outdoor storage facility year round
- Able to lift/move/handle 50 – 70 LBS + regularly – a good percentage of what we sell are in this range but our products range fully from 1LB to 250LBS per item
- Basic computer skills – will be trained on in house system
- Have steel toed / CSA approved safety footwear
- Wear/Use PPE in all required areas – we provide everything except boots
Previous warehouse and forklift experience an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Surrey, BC and North Vancouver, BC
North Shore Off Road has been Western Canada's one-stop source for truck and four wheel drive accessories.
We currently have an opening for a Full Time Sales Representative. The successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills and a proven track record in sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle a large volume of sales/service requests by incoming/outgoing calls
- Interact, respond and follow up with customer requests in a timely fashion
- Process Customer purchases, orders and returns
- Make outbound calls to new and existing Customers
- Maintain and grow the customer base
- Learn about and sell a diverse line of products
- Able to maintain store showroom
- Maintain an organized work space
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work independently
- Must have a proven track record in sales/service
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and own vehicle
- Experience in the automotive/accessory industry is an asset but not mandatory
We offer a competitive wages, health benefits, employee purchase discounts and a positive, stress free working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.